Saturday, November 2, 2013

Belated Blog-Anniversary

Hey dear followers!!

Just realized that today, November 2nd, 2013 my blog made one year and one month!! I completely missed the actual "birthday" of my blog which was on October 2nd, 2012 (apparently all great things happen in October. I kid. I kid).

Anyways, I just wanted to reminisce for a bit on the past year. This blog was started with the sole intention to provide basic stock-market investing information to people with limited knowledge. It was created in a way to "give back" to the world as I am very appreciative for the individual whom taught me how to invest back in 2008. As I have said many times, investing is such a valuable skill that I believe everyone should understand. I feel it should be part of schools curriculum world-wide!

But anyways, as my blog evolved, I realized that while my intention was to teach others, a lot of the times I found that I was teaching myself. Whenever I do a post about a particular company, an investing technique, or what may be going on in the market; I make sure I do some kind of research. Sometimes the research is extensive and sometimes is quick. However, I like to make sure I am well informed before my posts. This has allowed me to learn a lot more and I continue to learn as each day goes by and there is no greater feeling!

As a famous quote by one of my favorites says:



"If you get, give. If you learn, teach.” -Maya Angelou


Thank you for following me and my journey towards becoming the best investor I can possibly be. While I learn, I will continue to share my knowledge and experiences with the world!

Have a great weekend!