Monday, January 14, 2013

Getting Fundamental: First Things First

Hey all. Welcome back! As mentioned on my previous post, we will be diving straight in to Fundamental Analysis. You can look at this as ‘homework’ or ‘research’ to be done in order to figure out whether a stock would be a good investment or not. Remember, however, that this is just PART of the equation in stock valuation.

Before we dive in, let me just explain what the acronym BE A PROFIT stands for (again, this methodology was created by the reputable financial expert: Julie Stav. As mentioned in my previous post, I have chosen her way because it is easier to understand than any other way I've come across).
 
Beta

Earnings

Atmosphere

Price performance

Return on Equity

Outstanding Performer

Float

Institutional Ownership

Top Dollar

----

Next Post: BETA, explained.