Thursday, November 22, 2012

Quick Update

Hello my dear followers and readers!

First of all: Happy Thanksgiving!! If you are healthy, breathing, have family and/or friends, have a job or you are just simply still on this earth (even if struggling) remember you have a purpose and being alive and well is something to be thankful for regardless of the cash in your bank account!!

Moving on, I want to apologize for the hiatus on the blog. I am currently reading an investment book that is preparing me for the upcoming posts on the blog where I will explain technical and fundamental analysis which are KEY instruments that need to be used when choosing a stock for investment purposes. It is very important to me that I provide accurate and significant information to help ALL my readers and followers understand how the stock-picking process works. Hence, I want to make sure I do this the RIGHT way. Please pardon the lack of post I would say for the next few weeks. Please check back mid December (around 12/15) for more updates. Either way, I will post regarding the status of my research.

Also-- I am not sure if I mentioned this but my business idea "Teach Me To Invest" was chosen as one of the ideas to develop in the entrepreneurship course I am taking this semester. I may or may not involve the blog in the project. You will know if I start posting anything related to school or the development of the project. Or, I may just add a post when all is done and let you know what it entitled and how it all worked out. I am excited for this. :)

I leave you with this food for thought:

Source: Pinterest


Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.